Working out of Canada and the USA, EVC Consulting supplies clients with a distinctive set of resources in the technology and social media arenas. Our amassed skills encompass strategy, technology, content (creative digital and print media), social media and web development for the higher education and public sectors particularly. EVC Consulting’s past client list is unequalled among independent technology consulting firms in Canada.
As a firm with extensive PSE experience, we understand these profound challenges and apply our comprehensive sector experience to help our clients navigate them to a successful conclusion. We adapt our proven methodologies to your complex organizational structures achieving decisive progress while preserving high stakeholder engagement and respect. We’ve won local and national awards for design and strategic thinking, and have been recognized for our commitment to our clients, our staff, and the community.
Our suite of products
The Edify Knowledge Management platform is a learning & content management system (LCMS) designed to simplify e-learning production and deployment while providing full control over customization and reporting.
EVC Event Management allows staff, admins and clients to engage all on one platform. Request staff, tracking progress and payroll management all in one. Out of the box it is fully customizable and flexible. It can connect with any known API for banking, accounting and payroll management.
Our suite of professional services and expertise includes:
- Strategic technology consulting
- Information architecture
- Data integration and user interface design
- Web, user experience, and security audits
- Enterprise website design, development and hosting
- Mobile and social media application design and development
- Web product development (our HigherEd CMS, HigherEd CRM)
- Interactive media design, application development and community management
- Social media branding, strategy, integration & campaign measurement
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and strategic website marketing advice
- Art direction, graphic design and layout production
- Creative consultation, research, and concept design, testing and validation
- Writing, editing and proofing
- E-publishing (including custom iPad applications)
- Project management